If your smile could use some serious restoration, Peachtree Smile Center will give you something to smile about. Our Atlanta dentist, Dr. Babo, offers the following restorative dentistry services:
- Porcelain Veneers - Veneers are thin, shell-like coverings that substitute for the front surfaces of discolored, jagged or chipped teeth. Dr. Babo removes a small amount of the enamel and then cements the veneers in place for a precise fit and natural look.
- Tooth Bonding - Tooth bonding is another effective means of adding a natural-looking "second skin" to your front tooth surfaces. We spread a film of tooth-colored resin over the enamel to disguise any cosmetic defects in the tooth.
- Tooth-colored Fillings - Dark-colored mercury fillings not only look ugly when you open your mouth wide, but this metal can also damage your health. We can replace those potentially hazardous eyesores with realistic tooth-colored porcelain fillings.
- Crowns and Bridges - If your tooth has received extensive damage or a root canal procedure, it may need functional reinforcement. Dr. Babo reshapes the tooth to support a permanent crown for long-lasting, beautiful results. Crowns are also used as end supports for a dental bridge, another service we offer.
- Dentures - If you need to replace many missing teeth, our Atlanta dentist can fashion full or partial dentures. These prosthetics are carefully designed, fabricated and adjusted to provide optimal comfort and chewing function.
- Gum Recontouring - Does a "gummy" smile make you feel self-conscious? Come to Peachtree Smile Center for gum recontouring. We can remove a small amount of gum tissue to expose just the right amount of extra enamel.
Why Wait? Our Atlanta Dentist Offers Same-day Services
Many dental patients hesitate to pursue restorative procedures due to the length of time they traditionally take to complete. If you're in that boat, you'll love the fact that our Atlanta dentist offers same-day procedures. All of our restorative dentistry services (with the exception of full denture plates) can be completed within one day.
Our CEREC same-day crowns are a perfect example. The traditional method of preparing a crown requires two dental appointments -- one to prepare the tooth and take physical impressions, followed by weeks of waiting for a lab to create and return the crown, followed by a second appointment to fit the crown into place. CEREC, a digital scanning and computerized fabrication system, lets us perform an exactingly precise 3D scan of the prepared tooth. We then design the crown on a computer program and relay the design to our own milling machine, which fabricates the crown in a matter of minutes. CEREC also helps us create same-day veneers and bridges -- so your wait for a terrific, natural-looking smile is over!
Experience our exciting, time-saving restorative dentistry options for yourself. Contact Peachtree Smile Center today to schedule an appointment so we can determine the most effective way to bring your smile up to your own high standards!