No matter how healthy or happy you are in your everyday life, a flawed smile can make you unwilling to laugh, talk or eat in public damaging both your quality of life and your self-esteem. In some cases, such as broken or cracked teeth, your problem may be both aesthetic and functional. Here at Peachtree Smile Center, our team is committed to providing our patients with dental beauty as well as dental health and wellness. That's why our Atlanta denist, Dr. Evis Babo, offers advanced cosmetic dentistry options such as CEREC 3D tooth modeling for one day crowns and veneers.
Cosmetic issues can take many forms, from simple staining to serious tooth wear or breakage, and this can have you scratching your head over what kind of procedure makes the most sense for your needs. Our Atlanta dentist may recommend any of the following services:
- Teeth whitening - Home whitening kits typically yield disappointing results. Our professional-grade teeth whitening methods can remove even tough stains, sometimes in the course of a single session. That's because we're able to use more concentrated whitening substances, delivered more evenly and precisely across the enamel, while at the same time protecting your gums from the substances' effects.
- Bonding - If you need to correct a small flaw in the tooth enamel itself, then you may find your answer through tooth bonding. Bonding fills in chips or other small gaps with a small amount of resin. Our Atlanta dentist then sculpts the resin to fit the rest of your tooth perfectly before hardening it with high-intensity light.
- One day crowns & veneers - Veneers can improve the entire front surface of a tooth. These realistically-colored "shells" are adhered to the teeth after removing a small amount of your natural enamel to accommodate them. If you need to completely re-cover a tooth, you'll want a permanent crown. Thanks to the CEREC 3D tooth modeling process, we can create and fit your crown in a single appointment! Instead of taking physical impressions and waiting for an off-site lab to fabricate the crown, laser scanning lets us employ a computerized tooth design and fabrication on the spot.
- Gum contouring - If you show more gums than teeth when you smile, gum contouring can correct that problem safely and easily. Today's advanced techniques enable us to remove a small amount of excess gum tissue more easily and comfortably than ever, giving you a brand-new gum line.
- Dental Prosthetics - From bridges and partial dentures to full denture plates, our team can equip you with the full smile you seek. We even install permanent dental implants, which give you all the functionality and trouble-free care of natural teeth.
Tailored Options - Same Day Procedures
CEREC can address not only one day crowns and veneers but also any cosmetic challenges you may be having such as crooked teeth and bad dental work. In fact all the procedures mentioned on this page with the exception of dentures can be finished in one day. We also have a specialized lab expert that works with Dr. Babo hand in hand. We help design each crown and veneer to tailor the details to fit your unique smile and features.